Migrating to Player V3
You can migrate from your legacy players to the Ooyala player.
Note:You can cut and paste your embed code from Backlot as you have done with prior players. If you use existing embed code callbacks and want to migrate to HTML5, you need to switch to using the message bus. Callbacks are not supported for the new embed style. They will continue to work for the Flash Player but not HTML5 Player.
Migrating from Embed Code Callbacks
If you use existing embed code callbacks and want to migrate to HTML5, you must switch to using the OnCreate embedded parameter. In Player V3,Callbacks are not invoked directly on the new embed style; instead, use the OnCreate parameter to specify the name of a callback function invoked when a player is created.
- Backlot Getting Started Guide
- Planning and Setup Guide
- Ooyala Ingestion Guide
- Player Developer Guide
- Players Overview
- Basic Player Tutorial
- Player Design Customization
- Player Features and Apps Customization
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Extension for Chrome
- Migrating to Player V3
- Core Platform Developer Guide
- Discovery Developer Guide
- Content Protection Developer Guide
- Integration Guide
- Backlot API Reference
- Player API Reference
- Rights Locker API Reference
- General Reference
- Release Notes