Based on your account, different analytics packages are available.
The following are the currently offered Ooyala account packages:
- Custom Analytics Package—Custom Analytics
- Default Analytics Package—Totals, Videos, Engagement, Sharing
- Device Types Analytics Package—Device types, Platforms
- Domain Analytics Package—Domains, URLs
- Geo Analytics Package—Countries, Regions, Cities, DMAs
All packages are discussed here.
With only one exception, all API requests for Analytics use the GET method, because you are only reading data, not writing it. (The one exception is Custom Analytics to create your own custom tags for tracking; see Custom Analytics: Tags.)
As a result, the routes themselves can appear long or verbose but because of their verbosity, the meaning of the routes is clear.
In the syntax for the analytics routes, in the notation [/optional_qualifiers] the square brackets indicate that the attrubte is optional; they are not part of the real syntax.
- Backlot Getting Started Guide
- Planning and Setup Guide
- Ooyala Ingestion Guide
- Player Developer Guide
- Core Platform Developer Guide
- Discovery Developer Guide
- Content Protection Developer Guide
- Integration Guide
- Backlot API Reference
- HTTP Response Codes
- Ad Sets
- Publishing Rules
- Ooyala Discovery API Reference
- Ooyala Schedule
- Discovery Queue
- Configurable DRM
- Country and Location Codes
- Player API Reference
- Rights Locker API Reference
- General Reference
- Release Notes